The best of Latin American cinema is in Loulé
Photo: Facebook Mostra de Cinema da América Latina
This Thursday, January 23rd, Loulé hosts the 10th Latin America Cinema Showcase, at the Auditorium Solar da Música Nova. After its exhibition in Lisbon, Loulé is the first and only city that hosts this event at a national level.
Including films from Brazil, Cuba, Peru, Argentine, Paraguay and Colombia, which reflect the vitality of this rich and diverse territory.
23rd of January
- “La Reina Del Miedo” – Valeria Bertuccelli, Argentine (9pm)
24th of January
- “Yuli” – Icíar Bollaín, Spain, Cuba, UK, Germany (9pm)
25th of January
- “Niña Errante” – Rúben Mendonza, Colombia (5pm)
- “Perro Bomba” – Juan Cáceres, Chile (9pm)
26th of January
- “Wiñaypacha” – Óscar Catacora, Peru (5pm)
- “Los Silencios” – Beatriz Seigner, Brazil, Colombia (9pm)